Welcome to Success Mindset!We're glad you're here to take the life journey with us!
Thanks for taking the Success Mindset Journey with us!
The Success Mindset journey takes place in three major areas:
- Conquer Your Mindset: Overcoming Our Resistance, Challenges, Obstacles, and Ego
- Growth & Development: Pushing Your Limits & Continual Growth
- High Performance & Self-Mastery: Purposeful Living & Mastering Consciousness
The Success Mindset Journey
Our focus will be ascending Maslow’s Hierarchy of Needs to operate at a level of constant growth and high performance.
The following is the broad overview our current and future content:
1) Conquer Your Mindset
One of the most important aspects of self-development to address first are the aspects of our lives that limit our growth. The more we break down and understand the things that hold us back, the more we can eliminate the negative aspects of our lives. The negative aspects tend to take the form of our attitude and thoughts, as well as our behaviors.
These are important to address because they affect our focus and decisions. They can also affect our self-image and our relationships with others.
The first and best victory is to conquer self.
2) Growth & Development
After we address the negative patterns that hold us back, we need to focus on intentionally growing. This requires pushing our mindset shift further as well as taking massive action. This is likely to be uncomfortable. The more effort we put into growth, the more we get used to getting comfortable with discomfort. The nature of pushing our limits is uncomfortable, but our persistence will be rewarded.
- Renew Gratitude
- Keep Optistic
- Stay Humble
- Habits & Routine
- Unwiring Bad Habits
- Forming Transformative Habits
- Strengthening and Reinforcing Good Habits (The Slight Edge)
- Conserving Willpower with Automatic Behaviors
- Emotional Intelligence
- Meaningful Purpose and Passion
- Drive & Motivation
- Staying Inspired
- Personal Growth Above Basic Needs
- Inner Peace
- The Power of Belief & Faith
You will either step forward into growth, or you will step backward into safety.
3) High Performance & Self-Mastery
After we get comfortable with the discomfort that comes from growth, we will fine-tune our performance to operate at our best. We will implement ways of staying maintaining peak physical, emotional, intellectual, and spiritual conditions.
We focus on refining our growth habits and improving our performance. Our performance depends on our cumulative experience and our self-management while we perform skills. The more we repeat and practice our skills consciously, we will have higher levels of conscious and unconscious mastery.
- Thinking Critically & Independently
- Maximizing Your Potential (Strengths Finder)
- Embrace Uncertainty
- The Journey is More Important than the Destination
- Think Beyond Convention
- The Big Picture
- Time Management (Self-Management)
- Task Assesment
- Task Filtering
- Deferring Lower Priority Tasks
- Concentrate on Top Priority Tasks
- Eliminating Distractions
- Chunking Your Time
- Building in Rest
- Engaging Flow with Skill and Challenges
- Practice, Training, and Coaching
Don’t practice until you get it right. Practice until you can’t get it wrong. Anonymous
Success Mindset Mission
We are focused on sharing practical educational content and coaching that create positive lasting results for you! We care about delivering real actionable value. We are dedicated to helping you grow and perform at your absolute best!
Learn More About Andy
Hello, I’m glad you’re here! I am your new personal strategic growth and performance coach! Together, we will take your personal development and performance to new levels!